Listening to the Horse - The Movie
Join over 70 of the world's top horse people as they share their stories in this new movie
If horses could talk, what would they say?
Join award-winning Irish film-maker Elaine Heney, as she explores this question in interviews with over 70 of the world's most loved horsemen and women from around the world.
TOPICS: This 7-part documentary series looks at many aspects of our lives with horses, including acknowledging when our horses try, feel, timing and balance, fixing problems, working with wild and young horses, groundwork, liberty, footfall, why collection is important for your horses health, feet, teeth, general health, bodywork, healing, animal communication, saddle and bit fit, fear and confidence issues, mental health, home and environment. Enjoy this movie and build a great relationship with your horse.
ONLINE EDITION: This movie edition includes the online 7 episode documentary. You can watch this movie 24/7, any time you wish, with unlimited access, anywhere in the world with internet access.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY:
- 7 episodes of the Listening to the Horse award-winning documentary (over 5.5 hours)
- 7 text transcriptions of all episodes to read & enjoy
- 5.5 hours of audio files from the documentary (listen in your car or walking)
- 70+ biographies of all horsemanship presenters in the movie
- 3 Grey Pony Films mini-documentaries including the power of patience & the balanced horse.
- You will get access to this online movie for 4 years from the date of purchase or the life-time of this movie, whichever is greater.
Elaine Heney is an award-winning producer and director from Ireland. She was Executive Producer on ‘Out of the Wild’ written by Mark Rashid, director of 'Listening to the Horse' and the award-winning documentary ‘Soft Feel and Light Horses’ by Steve Halfpenny. She founded Grey Pony Films, and lives in Ireland with her three horses.
StartEpisode 1 - Horsemanship (43:50)
StartEpisode 2 - Groundwork (42:19)
StartEpisode 3 - Riding (53:20)
StartEpisode 4 - Health (43:18)
StartEpisode 5 - Bodywork (54:04)
StartEpisode 6 - The Rider (55:07)
StartEpisode 7 - Home & Environment (48:35)
StartConfidence, Connection & Trust Masterclass Training with Elaine Heney
StartBONUS: Directors Interview with Elaine Heney, Grey Pony Films (24:24)
StartJoin the 'Listening to the Horse' Method
StartJoin the facebook group