Listening to the Horse 14 Day Challenge
Wish you could improve your groundwork and riding skills in 14 days?
Well, there’s a reason why the very top horsemen and women say that it takes more than 3 lifetimes to become a great horse person…
But when you understand that your horse's health and happiness means the world to you, and you decide you want to learn ways to allow you to work WITH your horse... then suddenly some wonderful opportunities can open to you...
Welcome to this 14 day online challenge, that will work for you no matter what age, breed or type of horse you have.
It features some of the amazing horse people you met in Listening to the Horse, like Jeff Sanders, Lester Buckley, Steve Halfpenny and Warwick Schiller.
It also introduces some wonderful new horse people, like Callie King. Each day you will get a daily online lesson and challenge to complete. All of these lessons are fun to do and will help you and your horse to stay healthy, have fun together and improve your groundwork and riding skills.
WHAT'S INCLUDED FOR YOU:
- 14 Days of challenges & video lessons
- Challenge creation digital roadmap
- Listening to the Horse online challenge roadmap
- BONUS #1: Conversations with the Horse eBook
- BONUS #2: Private Facebook Challenge Community
At the end of two weeks, your horse will be lighter and softer on the ground with new methods of 'not pulling' shared by Steve Halfpenny, and be less likely to walk into you when you are leading him with help with personal space with Cathrine Fodstad.
You will be feeling more supple and healthy, and you'll have met lots of new friends in our new online community and you will also have a much more positive perspective on life!
Your ridden work will also have improved hugely, as you will fix issues like destination addiction with Warwick Schiller, get a cantering masterclass with Lester Buckley and begin to work on collection with Jeff Sanders.
If you want to know what is the next step for you and your horse, this challenge can save you months (or up to three lifetimes!) of trying to figure it out on your own. And to inspire you, you will also get the ebook version of the 'Conversations with the Horse' book to download and enjoy, plus access to our amazing facebook group.
I look forward to seeing you on the inside.
- What date will this challenge start? This challenge starts now!
- What is VAT? Europeans will also be changed VAT based on the country you live in. This is a European rule we must adhere to.
- I'm too busy right now! If you’re not ready to start right now, once you enroll you can watch all the lessons in the future. You can complete the challenge in your own time - on the days that suit you best. You can do each challenge in your own schedule, as you get access to this course for 4 years from the date of purchase or the life-time of this course, whichever is greater.
- If I purchase now, can I watch the challenge videos later when I have more time? Yes. This is a self-paced challenge. While you will get one new lesson daily for 14 days, you can do these at your convenience.
- What currency is the price? The price is USD - American dollars.
- How long do I have access for? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course, watch and enjoy as many times as you like - across any and all devices you own. If you are not ready to start right now - that's OK! When you purchase the challenge, it will be ready for you when you are ready.
- What happens if I fall behind? While there is a new training video every day for 14 days, you can complete this challenge in your own time. You get unlimited access.
- Do I need a facebook account for this challenge? The challenge community will be based in facebook. So as the community is an important part of the challenge, I recommend you sign up for a facebook account, just for the duration of this challenge, in case you are not on facebook already. Most people are on facebook and they do have great community and group features.
- How long are the daily videos? Each challenge video lesson is about 5-10 mins.
- How long will it take to do the challenge each day? Depending on the day, it will take somewhere between 15 and 30 mins per day.
- What level do I have to be at to do this challenge? This challenge is suitable for all levels. It contains a mixture of groundwork and riding exercises. Every day you will get an exercise to complete with your horse.
- Do I need my own horse to do this challenge? You would need access to a horse to complete the daily challenges.
- Do I have to be able to ride my horse for this challenge? There are some riding challenges. You can choose to do this or to skip them, it is up to you and what you feel comfortable doing.
14 Day Challenge Student Reviews:
Elaine Heney is an award-winning producer and director from Ireland. She was Executive Producer on ‘Out of the Wild’ written by Mark Rashid, director of 'Listening to the Horse' and the award-winning documentary ‘Soft Feel and Light Horses’ by Steve Halfpenny. She founded Grey Pony Films, and lives in Ireland with her three horses.