Arena Pole Exercises PRO
21 Cones Exercises, 26 x 4 Pole Challenges, the Polework Distances Guide & more...
I've got a lot of emails from students who have loved these pole exercises, but who wished they could have MORE exercises, plus cone exercises, a pole distances guide for jumping PLUS a journal to track everything!
So have put together a new Arena Pole Exercises Pro Kit!
This toolkit is full of downloadable resources you can download & print, and use in the arena with your horse. No wifi required!
INTRODUCING THE ARENA POLE EXERCISES PRO:
When you purchase today you will get the entire 'Arena Pole Exercises Pro' Toolkit:
- 26 x 4 Pole Challenges for all Levels
- 21 Cone Exercises & Challenges
- The Horse & Pony Polework Distances & Spacing Guide
- 14 Day Polework Journal to download
Purchase today, and get access to all these exercises for just $27 USD (excludes VAT or Sales Tax).
- Can I download all the exercises? Yes
- Can I download & save/print the training journal, so I can use it when I'm working with my horse? Yes
- How can I track my daily progress? Download & print out the 14 Planner. Bring it out to the arena & keep track of all your daily groundwork & riding sessions.
- What’s the format of these exercises? When you purchase, you get immediate access to everything in this training.
- What is VAT? Europeans will also be changed VAT based on the country you live in. This is a European rule we must adhere to.
- If I purchase now, can I access the toolkit when I have more time? Yes. You can download these exercises at your convenience. You will get access to these exercises for 4 years from the date of purchase or the life-time of this course, whichever is greater.
- What currency is the price? The price is USD - American dollars.
- Is this for English or Western riders? These exercises are for both English & Western riders. It doesn't matter the style of your saddle or what type hat you wear :)
- Do you have a refund policy? Yes we have a 14 day 100% money back refund policy.
- What if I’m still not sure? If you've still got Qs, here is what I recommend. You can email me [email protected] and ask me any questions you have. I’m happy to help