Pursuit of Softness Summit
Enjoy 8+ hours of horsemanship, softness and partnership lessons, with inspiring horse people who listen to the horse
Discover how to improve your partnership, connection and develop softness while listening to the horse. Suitable for all levels, ages and disciplines of horses and riders. Upgrade and get the Pursuit of Softness Summit All Access Pass today!
FEATURING REMARKABLE HORSE PEOPLE...
The Pursuit of Softness Summit brings together the most inspiring horsemen and women in the world, who share practical horsemanship training, online lessons and demonstrations to help you develop softness and build a great relationship with your horse.
In includes online lessons with Yvet Blokesch, Steve Halfpenny, Elaine Heney, Alexandra Clerc Fitts, Warwick Schiller, Zsolt Varga, Ben Longwell, Carola Colson - van ‘t Hof, Hannah Weston and many more.
GET THE ALL ACCESS PASS NOW:
The All Access Pass (value $1,146) includes:
- Instant access to over 8 hours of online lessons ($497 Value)
- 17 Pursuit of Softness Summit Transcripts ($147 Value)
- 17 Downloadable Summit Audio Files ($183 Value)
- Pursuit of Softness Summit digital workbook ($99 Value)
- 3 Bonus Mini-Documentaries by Grey Pony Films ($83 Value)
- Conversations with the Horse audio book & ebook ($37 Value)
- 5 x Special deals and discounts from our sponsors (worth $100's)
BONUSES: Get these great deals with your all access pass!
When you purchase this summit All Access Pass, you will also get (subject to availability):
- 15% off selected Riding Warehouse online products
- 10% off leather halters
- £10 off Bareback footwear riding boots
- 10% off the Inspired Riding's Companion Journal
- 10% discount on any Custom Paracord or mohair Mecate
Don't miss out!
Get Unlimited Access To All the Pursuit of Summit World-Class Masterclass Sessions Plus $647 in Exclusive Limited-Time Bonuses.
- Is there a money back guarantee? There is a 14 day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
- I'm too busy right now to watch the summit! If you’re not ready to watch the summit right now, when you purchase this ALL ACCESS PASS, you can watch all the summit lessons on any device, as many times as you wish, with unlimited access, 247.
- What currency is the price? The price is USD, American dollars.
- Why is the price higher? If you live in Europe, VAT is automatically added to the price. This is a European law.
- How long are the videos? There is over 8 hours of horsemanship lessons in total, included in this summit.
- What level do I (or my horse) have to be at to do this summit? This summit is suitable for all levels, all ages, all disciplines and all breeds of horses.
Elaine Heney is an award-winning producer and director from Ireland. She was Executive Producer on ‘Out of the Wild’ written by Mark Rashid, director of 'Listening to the Horse' and the award-winning documentary ‘Soft Feel and Light Horses’ by Steve Halfpenny. She founded Grey Pony Films, and lives in Ireland with her three horses.
StartWelcome to your ALL ACCESS PASS
StartYvet Blokesch - The incredible story of communication & softness, with Yvet & Imola (53:46)
StartSteve Halfpenny - How do we create softness which weighs nothing - both on the ground and when we ride? (23:12)
StartAlexandra Clerc Fitts - Offering the feel in different gaits with Alexandra & her Spanish horse (26:40)
StartZsolt Varga - How to turn working with the horse into an art form (28:05)
StartVivian Evans - Exploring softness through horse hikes & meditative experiences (27:36)
StartWarwick Schiller - Change yourself to change the horse (57:08)
StartBen Longwell - Developing trust and softness during trailer loading (46:21)
StartElaine Heney - 9 Most useful softness lessons Ozzie has taught me (8:44)
StartBen Longwell - Creating softness by directing your horse's feet (36:29)
StartCarola Colson - van ‘t Hof - Softening up your horse during the saddling procedure (25:24)
StartMonica Andreewitch - 7 conversations with 7 horses (20:01)
StartTanja Penders - From panic to softness through groundwork (16:03)
StartHannah Weston - Beginning softness by moving the shoulders (7:02)
StartElaine Sanders - The foundation of partnership (46:32)
StartListening to the Horse Episode 6 (The Rider) (55:07)
StartMathilde Denning - How you can connect more deeply with your horse; mentally physically and emotionally (32:22)
StartBen Longwell - Exploring the differences between a reaction and a response (42:33)
StartSubmit your feedback
StartWith a Connemara you earn every step mini-documentary (2:09)
StartBuilding Confidence and Lightness - Mini-documentary (2:10)
StartThe Balanced horse - Mini-documentary (1:53)
StartConfidence, Connection & Trust Masterclass Training with Elaine Heney
StartJoin the 'Listening to the Horse' Method