Listenology - Shoulder In & Out Training for better balance, bend & topline development with your horse (with 36 months access)
Improving your horse's physical health with lateral work and collection - without gadgets or fear - even if you have NO IDEA how to begin!
We all want the best for our horses. I believe that every horse should be treated kindly, and trained and ridden in a way that protects their long-term health.
But 'collection' and 'lateral work' are terms that are very misunderstood, and have been difficult to figure out for many horse owners.
And as a result, a lot of us tend to ride at home, or join friends for trail riding..... and our horses spend a lot of their time on the forehand.
And many problems begin, like your horse being heavy or pushy, or looking oddly like a giraffe with a his head up in the air and a hollow back.
I AM CONFUSED ABOUT COLLECTION - AND SO IS MY HORSE!
And I get it. You can feel stuck and frustrated. It's not a nice place to be in. However our horses need us to step up to the plate.
Riding with a lot of weight on the forehand can damage your horse's long term physical health. It makes it more difficult for horses to carry the rider, and can even cause things like kissing spines, back issues, early retirement, joint problems and feet issues.
- But what if there was a way to teach your horse - with kindness and consideration - how to begin lateral work... without needing a dressage riders 'death-grip'?
- What if there was an easy to to start both lateral work on the ground AND in the saddle, without pulling, or gadgets or force?
- A way that you will scratch your head and say.... 'Elaine, If I knew it was that straight-forward, I would have done this years ago!'
I've been in your position and I've figured out the #1 thing you need to do - and it's not hugely difficult - to begin developing lateral work and collection with your horse.
- Even if you have an older horse who isn't ridden any more
- Even if you are an older rider
- Even if you have a young horse who hasn't even started riding yet!
- Even if you want to fix these issues in an experienced riding horse
- Even if you have a busy job, gorgeous but time-consuming kids and only have 10-15 mins per week with your horse!
INTRODUCING THE 'SHOULDER OUT TRAINING' PROGRAM!
Created by the award-winning film-maker, Irish horsewoman, and director of the 'Listening to the Horse' documentary, Elaine Heney.
Get ready to have fun with your horse while learning:
- The preparation exercises to do with your horse to get ready to do shoulder out
- How to begin shoulder out on the ground (great to help your horse understand this movement)
- How to begin riding shoulder out in the saddle
- When you are ready, enjoy some advanced shoulder out training
When you join today you will get the following online video lessons & bonuses:
PRICE: $47 USD
Purchase today, and get access to all the video training lessons PLUS 5 bonuses for just $47 USD (excludes VAT or Sales Tax).
MEET OUR STUDENTS, LYNDA & DANA
Are you ready to say GOODBYE to confusion forever?!
- Is this course suitable if I only do groundwork with my horse? Yes. You can follow all the groundwork lessons in this training and enjoy a horse who does beautiful shoulder out on the ground!
- How long can I watch these videos for? You can watch then anytime, you get unlimited access 24/7 for 4 years, and this works on any device with internet access.
- What’s the format of the program? When you join, you get immediate access to all of the training videos, plus your bonuses. So you can start learning today.
- Where can I watch this course? You can watch it on any device with the internet. Including computers, laptops, iPads, iPhones, Android phones and tablets, etc.
- What is VAT? Europeans will also be changed VAT based on the country you live in. This is a European rule we must adhere to.
- I'm too busy right now! If you’re not ready to start right now, that's no problem. By joining today, you can watch all the lessons in the future, with unlimited access 24/7, for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Hey Elaine, is this a one time charge? Yes! This is a one-time payment only. There is no ongoing subscription. So you don't need to worry. All you need to do is share the great news with your horse & look forward to having lots of fun together :)
- What currency is the price? The price is USD - American dollars.
- What level do I have to be at to do this challenge? This challenge is suitable for most levels of both horse and rider. If however, your horse is difficult to lead, or very spooky or pushy, we recommend you first complete the 100 Miles a Month Challenge.
- What if I don’t have time to work with my horse every day? That’s fine. This program is designed so you can do it in your own time.
- My horse isn’t started under saddle yet, will this program be suitable for us? You can definitely do the groundwork exercises, but the riding part of this program will need a riding horse.
- Is this for English or Western riders? The course is for both English & Western riders. It doesn't matter the style of your saddle or what type hat you wear :) We welcome cobs, ponies, warmbloods, competition horses, arabs, quarter horses, Spanish horses, coldbloods, drafts, Connemaras and all breeds of horses. Every horse can learn collection.
- Do you have a refund policy? Yes we have a 14 day 100% money back refund policy.
- What if I’m still not sure? If you've still got Qs, here is what I recommend. You can email me [email protected] and ask me any questions you have. I’m happy to help.
Elaine Heney is an award-winning producer and director from Ireland. She was Executive Producer on ‘Out of the Wild’ written by Mark Rashid, director of 'Listening to the Horse' and the award-winning documentary ‘Soft Feel and Light Horses’ by Steve Halfpenny. She founded Grey Pony Films, and lives in Ireland with her three horses.