The Horsemanship Summit
Enjoy 9+ hours of groundwork and riding lessons, with inspiring horse people who listen to the horse
Discover how to improve your groundwork and riding skills while listening to the horse. Suitable for all levels, ages and disciplines of horses and riders. Upgrade and get the Horsemanship Summit All Access Pass today!
FEATURING REMARKABLE HORSE PEOPLE...
The Horsemanship Summit brings together the most inspiring horsemen and women in the world, who share practical horsemanship training, online lessons and demonstrations to help you build a great relationship with your horse.
In includes online lessons with Mark Rashid, Crissi McDonald, Steve Halfpenny, Elaine Heney, Dagmar Klingenboeck,
Kim Walnes, Kas Fitzpatrick, Lucie Klaassen, Carola Colson, Andrew Turnbull and many more.....
GET THE ALL ACCESS PASS NOW:
The All Access Pass (value $1291) includes:
- Lifetime access to over 9 hours of online lessons ($497 Value)
- 22 Horsemanship Summit Transcripts of all sesssions ($97 Value)
- 22 Downloadable Summit Audio Files ($137 Value)
- Horsemanship Summit digital workbook ($99 Value)
- 4 Bonus Mini-Documentaries by Grey Pony Films ($83 Value)
- 'Conversations with the Horse' audio book and ebook ($37 Value)
- Special deals and discounts from our sponsors ($341 Value)
Don't miss out!
Get Unlimited Access To All the Horsemanship Summit World-Class Masterclass Sessions Plus $1291 in Exclusive Limited-Time Bonuses.
- Is there a money back guarantee? There is a 14 day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
- I'm too busy right now! If you’re not ready to watch the summit right now, when you purchase this ALL ACCESS PASS, you can watch all the summit lessons anytime in the future. Get unlimited access with the All Access Pass.
- If I purchase now, can I watch the summit videos later when I have more time? Yes. Once you purchase the all access pass you can watch all the summit lessons on any device, any day, and as many times as you wish.
- What currency is the price? The price is USD - American dollars.
- Why is the price higher? If you live in Europe, VAT is automatically added to the price. This is a European law.
- How long are the videos? There is over 9 hours of horsemanship lessons in total, included in the horsemanship summit.
- What level do I (or my horse) have to be at to do this challenge? This summit is suitable for all levels, all ages, all disciplines and all breeds of horses.
Elaine Heney is an award-winning producer and director from Ireland. She was Executive Producer on ‘Out of the Wild’ written by Mark Rashid, director of 'Listening to the Horse' and the award-winning documentary ‘Soft Feel and Light Horses’ by Steve Halfpenny. She founded Grey Pony Films, and lives in Ireland with her three horses.
StartWelcome to your ALL ACCESS PASS
Start11 lessons learned while riding at the Royal Stables in Spain with Steve Halfpenny (36:14)
StartThe Short Serpentine Documentary with Ozzie the Connemara (19:17)
StartListening to the Horse Episode 3 - Riding (53:20)
StartUsing Positive Reinforcement to Overcome Fear and Build Trust with Ellie Ross (30:26)
StartThe Way to True Connection and The Story of Bombero, the Spanish Horse with Lucie Klaassen (15:37)
StartHalter Training for Foals and Young Horses with Carola Colson (39:59)
StartFrom a Person with a Horse to a Horse Person with Sandra Poppema (36:19)
StartHow to Improve your Posture and Reduce your Stress Levels with Elaine Heney (31:10)
StartExploring Mouth Sizes and Anatomy with Mark Rashid & Crissi McDonald (10:37)
StartAnimal Communication with Dagmar Klingenboeck (18:34)
StartWalking 100 Miles a Month with your Horse with Steve Halfpenny (7:57)
StartListening to the Horse Episode 5 - Bodywork (54:04)
StartHackamore and Saddle fit with Steve Halfpenny (2:34)
StartHow to Connect to Yourself and Your Horse with with Lucie Klaassen (35:42)
StartBuilding Confidence with Obstacles with Andrew Turnbull (15:26)
StartBuilding a Great Partnership by Working with the Horse with Doug Walsh (30:55)
StartSimple Ways to Work with your Horse’s Head with Kas Fitzpatrick (18:10)
StartAchieving Lateral Softness with Carola Colson (45:35)
StartAn Introduction to Bitless Bridles with Katharine Chrisley-Schreiber (14:15)
StartIntroduction to Lateral Work and Theory with Kim Walnes (14:06)
Start53 Ways to Build your Horse’s Confidence with Groundwork with Elaine Heney (41:06)
StartImproving Communication through Positive Reinforcement with Lucy Chester (8:38)